FREE Session at 512-915-2868
Business Mindfulness Training FOR EXECUTIVES
Your Vision. Your Team. Your Results.
A comprehensive program for executive employees dedicated to developing your team’s performance and increasing your bottom line.The Business Mindfulness Training for Executives is designed to keep your top talent motivated and engaged. It’s the secret mindset shift. Mindfulness is an inherent and imperative skill with tangible benefits in business. It is your role as a CEO to bring in talented people, manage them well, and ensure that the company keeps them motivated. The challenge is that companies like yours lose their most valuable asset, which is human talent, and fail to maintain an A-caliber team.“More than 65% of global leaders cite that ‘talent and leadership shortages’ are their #1 business challenge,” according to Bersin & Associates.
Our Business Mindfulness Training Executive Program can help.
As a CEO, you have the responsibility to provide the training your executives need to build skills for a smarter and more mindful workforce. Employee training is an investment in your human capital that is a key source of sustained economic value.
“84% of employees in Best Performing Organizations are receiving the training they need, a full 68% better than worse performing companies,” according to the IBM C-suite study of over 4,000 leaders.
Training and an investment in developing a mindful corporate culture dramatically impacts employee retention. You must look within your organization to unlock lost productivity and develop the skills of your existing C-suite.
With this mindfulness training, your employees will improve their skills in . . .
- Team work
Are you ready to invest in your team, your most important asset? Then . . .
THE EXECUTIVE TRAINING IS LIVE AND INCLUDES AN ONLINE COURSE
BUSINESS MINDFULNESS TRAINING
Your exclusive guidance to strategic planning and execution.
The Business Mindfulness Training is comprehensive and designed to be integrated in your existing executive meetings.
The training focuses the mind of your team and provides skills in accountability, commitment, and responsibility. Topics include conflict management, listening, leadership, communication, team building, decision making, empathy, persuasion, and interpersonal and motivational skills.
The guided, online course will develop your mind and leadership abilities.
It’s a 6-module course that includes lessons, meditations, and exercises designed to develop tangible mental acuity.
- Cornerstone UniversityFocus on how successful leaders use mindfulness to reach great heights and shape the world in powerful ways.
- Stress BalanceFocus on building your understanding of the physiology of stress and how to increase your resilience while limiting the harmful effects.
- Emotional Intelligence Focus on how to secure and maintain your business relationships by developing emotional intelligence and emotional regulation.
- Leadership DevelopmentFocus on deepening your role of power by using assertive communication, removing blocks to productivity, and resolving conflict.
- Mental ClarityFocus on how to develop mental concentration, discernment, and clarity by enhancing new neural pathways in the brain.
- Self-EmpowermentFocus on developing a shift in your perception, marked by positive thinking and acceptance, so that you can lead your team toward your vision.
- 39 Teaching videos total where we answer the most common struggles related to focusing your mind, keeping your team engaged, and developing leadership.
- 13 Meditations for you to practice daily to increase relaxation, emotional intelligence, leadership development, and mental acuity.
- 10 Exercises to use and share with your team, employees, and others in your life.
- 6 eBooks where we include all the information in our videos, meditations, and exercises for you to review at any time.
- 6-Month access so that you can access the training when you want and at your own pace.
PAT WAAK, President of the Colorado Women’s Leadership Circles of Influence
How does this employee training work?
The Business Mindfulness Training is comprehensive and designed to be integrated in your existing executive meetings. Every few weeks employees will complete a module from the online course, and Cornerstone will deliver the monthly meeting and assessment. Each module will be completed before moving on to the next stage.
Who is the training for?
This training is designed for up to 10 employees, including executives and senior management, to develop engagement, communication, and trust.
Where is the training held?
Cornerstone’s co-CEOs Jenn Fairbank and Erika Marcoux will deliver the executive meeting and assessment onsite or on a conference call via the Internet. The online course will be completed on the employee’s personal computer.
What is included in the online course?
There are 6 modules that include 39 teaching videos and 6 eBooks. The course contains videos with lessons and meditation experiences.
How much dedicated time per month does the training require?
This curriculum entails approximately 2 hours total of videos and 10 minutes of daily meditation.
What if employees have questions?
Training participants can email firstname.lastname@example.org with their questions anytime and receive a response within 24 hours.
What is the price of the employee training?
For your custom quote, please submit the form below for your FREE Strategy Session or call us now at 512-915-2868.
About the co-CEOs
Hi. We’re Jenn Fairbank and Erika Marcoux and live in Austin, Texas. We’re dedicated to helping you reach your highest potential with our course, trainings, and books.
Apply Below for Your FREE Strategy Session
After your submission, we will contact you within 48 hours.
Free Strategy Session
100% Absolute Privacy. We will never spam you.